Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our 1st Blessing


I claim that the day Walker was born he was smiling. February 2, 2006 was the BEST day of our life when the Lord brought sweet Walker into our world. This 4 year old of ours is a Cowboy from head to toe. Its not often that you will see him not wearing his boots. Even in the summer, Walker is known to have on a staw cowboy hat, swim trunks and his boots. He is brilliant to say the least and all boy. His favorite things to do are : Hang out with his daddy, mow the lawn, play with his brother Bo and his pets, and most of all Work at the Shiner Ranch. The love we have for these children is unbelievable. I often think to myself " WOW! Did my parents Love me as much as I love these children?" Its an unbelievable and amazing feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment