Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Girls Weekend at the Lake..Such a blast!

Amy and Kendall helping Debbie figure out this silly game!
I finally got to meet sweet Ainsley and Shiner...They are precious!
Kendall chilaxin!


Trying to get some sleep with all these noisy women!



All the girls.. I think Becky is taking this picture...And Maegan and Candace were showering :)





We had such a fun Girls weekend relaxing, talking, playing games, laughing, and most of all making memories. We sure did miss my sister Heather, and another cousin, Melissa! Here are some candid pictures of us playing and chatting....





1 comment:

  1. ACTUALLY, it was me saying I'd finally play once Kendall had moved from my side...HA! She's so precious! What a great weekend we all had with you girls...we are so blessed with each of you and LOVED getting to know Candace...so sorry it was such a long drive for her, but how we all ADORE her!

    ReplyDelete