Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend
















We had such a hard week, but thankfully we are over the worst of it..I PRAY! First, our AC went out and Thank the Lord that the sweet Merrills let us camp out at their house for 4 days!! Don't worry, I was sure to get a manager on the phone and I told him exactly and I mean EXACTLY how I felt about his company not coming out sooner to fix our AC. Then what happened, Oh yes, Ryan was in a wreck on Friday. Again, the Lord was watching out for us, and he was Ok...Truck, not so much. But as my mom said "Cars can be fixed, people cannot." We thought our week couldn't get any worse, until Friday evening Walker started throwing up. He did not stop until Sunday morning. Poor baby, it was so sad. Thankfully, no one else in the family has gotten it yet. So we were able to go to the pool on memorial day with Rachel and Holt and Bob and Vickie and everyone had a good time...and the burgers were delisious!!





When I was little I didn't appreciate Memorial Day, but now that Im older and I understand, I am so grateful for all the men and women who sacrifice their lives so we can sleep at night. God Bless you all for your service!



It was so sad when Walker was still sick on Saturday morning he came in and said "Mom, I have asked God to fix me, but Im still throwing up." The Lord gave me the words to say to him and luckily he was satisfied. When he finally started feeling better he told me with a huge smile, "Mom, he made me better!! God fixed me!!"
And on a very happy note. We are expecting Baby #3!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!


1 comment:

  1. I think you need to name your blog "Merrill-ee we roll along"!:) Congrats! You are gonna be a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete