Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Terriffic Tuesday

Walkers first picture ever to take!! Pretty good huh??
So for some odd reason, I could not upload any of my Easter pictures!! And they were so cute too! Oh well. We had such a fun Tuesday. While Bo was in school, Walker and I took a very long walk. We walked to the lake and had so much fun feeding the ducks and attack geese. Then we saw about 50 turtles "sunbathing." We sat there for about 20 minutes while he asked me all sorts of questions about turtles...Good thing I did a science project about them in middle school. Then we came home and had lunch in the backyard. Bo had a great day at school. He told me that he painted with his feet today and when I asked him what color he said "PINK." Sure enough when I took his socks off the bottoms of his feet were pink!!! I was so proud of him for knowing that he actually did paint with his feet and more importantly knew the color!! After a long nap, the boys wanted to run around in the backyard with their shirts off. My little boys are turning into little men.! They were so cute so of course I had to get my camera out. Also, Walker took his first picture with my camera and did a great job. I'll post it in a little bit. Happy Tuesday!


I caught Bo just in the nick of time...he was about to strip off the diaper too!!

See how cute I am looking like a little man!!


Of course, you can't play without your "worker" gloves on



My 2 little men




Does this thing work or what??!!





No comments:

Post a Comment